Middleton Will develop in children:
- Independence, self-confidence, self-esteem and lively, imaginative and enquiring minds;
- Understanding, tolerance, respect and empathy for social, moral, spiritual and cultural diversity, ethnicity, gender and sexuality;
- Self awareness, social skills, a set of moral values, internal discipline, the ability to know what is right and what is wrong and the understanding that rules and laws protect us and keep us safe;
- Questioning, thinking and problem solving skills;
- The necessary life skills, understanding and knowledge for each key stage within school which will eventually be relevant to transitions, adult life, employment and the wider world.