Celebrations and Achievements
Our celebrations and achievements wall has a different theme each time. This time it has been Shooting Stars with the night sky being lit up by the achievements. Each star was presented in assembly.
- Mateo has been learning to try new foods at lunch time! He ate all of his fish fingers! Well done!
- Skye has been singing beautifully during carpet sessions.
- Jiajie is trying so hard in phonics and learning lots of new words in class, talking to friends and staff.
- Tolu jas been trying really hard to sit on his chair inside the hall during assembly. Last week he sat in for the whole of it.
- Harry is being very kind to his friends and helping them.
- Sophie A is doing really well with her counting and counted to 10.
- Andy is signing ‘more’ and ‘please’ when making a request.
- Oscar is doing so well when trying new foods. Even if the food is something he doesn’t like the look of he is still very brave and has a try.
- Colby has shown great listening this week.
- George has become more independent in the morning, hanging up his coat and visiting the toilet.
- Malachi has shown an impressive memory this week and had given some lovely contributions inour science lesson.
- Ben has been lining up on the ladder after morning playtime.
- Charlie has really tried hard to put his hand up and take part in lessons this week.
- Kayte has been a superstar and trying hard to use her words to communicate.
- Evie is a superstar for being happy, smiley and always trying her best.
- Nadia has been finding her voice and putting her hand up in lessons.
- Joe has been trying really hard with his reading. Well done!
- Sarah has been very grown up and now used the toilet all the time at school.
- Fatima has been trying really hard to put her hand up in class.
- Sarah Ann has been eating veg at lunchtime.
- Laurence has been trying really hard to get changed for PE independently.
- Jack is beginning to form the letters of his name.
- Amy did fantastic work when we learnt about fractions.
- Jayden – Well done for excellent focus and motivation.
- Jude has done a really good job in Design and Technology.
- Alex has done a great job in sewing.
- Theo is trying really hard with his writing and numbers. He is having a go when he is unsure and learning that he can get the answer right. Well done!
- Roshan has settled in really well at Middleton. He has impressed so many adults with how kind and polite he is and he has made lots of new friends already.
- Owain is practising his letters. He is asking for help o do them properly so that he can get better at writing.
- Ruby is always smiling, happy to help others and always in the right place at the right time. Well done!
- Ellie has consistently joined in assembly each week.
- Ben is remembering to ask before he leaves the classroom.
- Freddie has been kind and helping his friend in Eagles with outside play.
- Grace’s writing is amazing! She can write her name very clearly and writes lots of other letters confidently.
- Nico has been calm and safe on the bus.